Jonesboro Car Accident Lawyers
Reach an Award-Winning Legal Team: (870) 782-4084
The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) reported that in 2018 there were over 500 traffic fatalities in Arkansas. 134 fatalities were a result of alcohol-impaired driving, and 131 were speed-related. In the same year, the NHTSA reported that 86 fatal crashes involved a large truck, 151 involved a vehicle rollover, and 340 involved a roadway departure. In 2018 there were 71 intersection-related fatalities in Arkansas.
Many personal injuries throughout the country are caused by motor vehicle accidents. The failure to pay full attention to the task of driving is one of the highest contributing factors to fatal car accidents in and around Arkansas.
If you or a loved one has suffered injuries in an auto accident that was caused by another party's negligence, we can help you obtain the compensation you deserve. Contact our car accident attorneys in Jonesboro for the assistance that you deserve! You may be entitled to a substantial amount of compensation for the injuries that you have suffered.
- Damages that potentially can be recovered after a car accident include:
- Pain and suffering
- Lost wages
- Loss of earning capacity
- Medical expenses
- Costs of rehabilitation
You should not be silent and suffer alone if you have been injured because of the negligence of another driver. At Wells & Wells, we are professionals who can provide you with the time and attention you need to address your legal concerns.
We pride ourselves on offering caring and attentive legal guidance during this difficult time you are experiencing. When you trust in the representation that we offer, we can help you move forward with your life after a car collision.
Schedule a Free Case Evaluation
To learn more about how our firm can assist you with your auto accident claim, we encourage you to schedule a free case evaluation. During this complimentary assessment, our Jomesboro car accident lawyers can begin to develop a strategy for how to best advocate for your rights.
Our firm has credentials that set us apart. One of our attorneys has been selected to be included in the "Outstanding Lawyers in America" list and the Best Personal Injury and Workers' Compensation Lawyers feature by Arkansas Times.
Call (870) 782-4084 or complete an online form today for the powerful legal guidance you deserve.
- Careless and Reckless Driving in Arkansas - Examples of careless or reckless driving, and how this type of negligence can put people at risk even when it doesn't lead to an accident.
- 7 Steps to Remember in an Auto Accident - The 7 steps you need to be sure you don't miss if you are ever involved in a car accident.
- What to Document After a Motor Vehicle Accident - Don't make the mistake of forgetting to document everything properly after being involved in an accident! This information can be critical when making your accident claim.
- Was the Driver Who Hit You Using a Cell Phone? - Texting while driving is illegal in Arkansas, but that doesn't always stop people from doing it. If you were injured or had your property damaged by a texting driver, here's what you need to know.