Are you looking for a personal injury attorney in Jonesboro who has notable accolades and is worthy of the legal task at hand? At Wells & Wells, we have received a number of awards that reflect our extensive range of ability and commitment to helping clients. Contact us at your earliest convenience to find out how we can be of assistance to you during this difficult time.
Attorney Phillip J. Wells
Attorney Phillip J. Wells has achieved a number of honors that prove our firm to be distinguished from others in the legal community.
His accomplishments include:
- Best Lawyers in America, Personal Injury & Workers' Compensation
- Best Lawyers in Arkansas in Personal Injury & Workers' Compensation by the Arkansas Times
- Inclusion in the Mid-South Super Lawyers®
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum®
- Outstanding Lawyers of America
- Top 100 Trial Lawyers in Arkansas
- United States Army Commendation Medal
Many of the above awards are the result of our firm's proven approach to representation and Attorney Wells' quality legal guidance. He also has a substantial amount of experience representing individuals throughout Jonesboro, Arkansas.
Attorney Robert M. Wells
Our firm's other lawyer, Attorney Robert M. Wells, has many noteworthy achievements. He is a skilled, up-and-coming lawyer who displays excellent legal acumen and leadership skills.
Examples of his accomplishments include:
- President of the Arkansas Trial Lawyers Association, Student Chapter, 2010 - 2011
- Managing editor for the Journal of Food Law & Policy, 2010 - 2011
- Student Bar Association for the First-Year Law Student Representative
- President of the Kappa Sigma Fraternity in 2007
Call Today for a Free Case Evaluation
If you have been involved in an accident that resulted in a serious injury, we can help you obtain the compensation that you deserve. We can use our skills to ensure that you are fully represented. Schedule a free case evaluation with our legal team at once to begin pursuing a positive resolution to your case.